Open source firmware for ESP8266 devices~
Total local control with quick setup and updates.
Control using MQTT, Web UI, HTTP or serial.
Automate using timers, rules or scripts.
Integration with home automation solutions.
Incredibly expandable and flexible.
*all documentation is for current release only
BREAKING ESP32 partition layout changed to accommodate more file space on most boards and more code space on Core2 and Odroid-GO #11746
Redesigned initial GUI wifi configuration by Adrian Scillato #11693
- Support to control NEC and OPTOMA LCD/DLP Projector
- Support XPT2046 touch screen digitizer on ILI9341 display
- Support for CSE7761 energy monitor as used in ESP32 based Sonoff Dual R3 Pow #10793
- Support for Frequency monitoring and zero-cross detection on CSE7761 (Sonoff Dual R3)
- Support for dummy energy monitor using user values set by commands
FrequencySet. Enable by selecting any GPIO as
- Support for TM1638 and MAX7219 seven segment displays
- Tasmota discovery as alternative to Home Assistant discovery using define
- New commands:
- Optional GUI file editor enabled with define
- Initial support for universal display driver UDisplay by Gerhard Mutz. Enable by selecting any GPIO as
- Berry improvements #11163
- Extent BLE #11212
- Support for WS2812 hardware driver via RMT or I2S, secondary I2C controller, internal temperature sensor and internal Hall Effect sensor connected to both GPIO36 and GPIO39, LVGL 7.11 with Berry binding
- tasmota32-knx.bin, tasmota32-sensors.bin and tasmota32-lite.bin binaries consolidated in tasmota32.bin binary.
- New tasmota32solo1.bin for single core ESP32 SoCs
See changelog for a complete list of new features, changes and bug fixes.
Join our communities and chat~
Report bugs and suggest features~
Open a new topic on Tasmota discussions.
Report a bug in Tasmota issues.