Open source firmware for ESP devices~
Total local control with quick setup and updates.
Control using MQTT, Web UI, HTTP or serial.
Automate using timers, rules or scripts.
Integration with home automation solutions.
Incredibly expandable and flexible.
Install Tasmota using a Chrome based browser at https://tasmota.github.io/install/.
Breaking Changes ~
- This version removes support for direct migration from versions before v8.1.0 (Doris)
- Restructured tasmota source directories taking benefit from PlatformIO Core v6.0.2
- Prepare to remove dedicated Home Assistant discovery in favour of Tasmota Discovery and hatasmota
- ESP32 Tasmota SafeBoot with changed partition scheme allowing larger binaries
- ESP32 increase Serial Bridge input buffer from 130 to 520 characters
- Removed Arduino IDE support
- Support for: Sonoff MS01 soil moisture sensor, Sonoff SPM v1.2.0, Sonoff Zigbee Bridge Pro, Sonoff NSPanel, 5-channel light dimmer driver BP5758D, HYTxxx temperature and humidity sensor, flowrate meters like YF-DN50
- New commands:
See release notes for a complete list of new features, changes and bug fixes.
Join our communities and chat~
Report bugs and suggest features~
Open a new topic on Tasmota discussions.
Report a bug in Tasmota issues.