Open source firmware for ESP devices~
Total local control with quick setup and updates.
Control using MQTT, Web UI, HTTP or serial.
Automate using timers, rules or scripts.
Integration with home automation solutions.
Incredibly expandable and flexible.
Install Tasmota using a Chrome based browser at https://tasmota.github.io/install/.
- Step lighting effect for addressable LEDs
- Support for venetian blinds with tilt
- Gratuitous ARP enabled by default and set to 60 seconds
- New peripherals: HDC2010 temperature and humidity sensor, 74x595 shift registers,
- New commands:
- Autoconfiguration file support
- Preliminary support for Tasmota Apps (.tapp extenion)
- OTA possible over HTTPS
- HTTPS support to
- Berry support for addressable LEDs (WS2812, SK6812)
See release notes for a complete list of new features, changes and bug fixes.
Join our communities and chat~
Report bugs and suggest features~
Open a new topic on Tasmota discussions.
Report a bug in Tasmota issues.