Open source firmware for ESP8266 devices~
Total local control with quick setup and updates.
Control using MQTT, Web UI, HTTP or serial.
Automate using timers, rules or scripts.
Integration with home automation solutions.
Incredibly expandable and flexible.
Tasmota 8.5.1 Hannah*all documentation is for current release only
- Replace ArduinoJson with JSMN for JSON parsing
- Add new shutter modes
- Add Zigbee auto-config when pairing
- Add command
WakeUpuses 256 steps instead of 100
- Add support for MLX90640 IR array temperature sensor and VL53L1X time of flight sensor
- Fix Shelly 2.5 higher temperature bug
- TuyaMCU updates:
- Support for two dimmers devices
- Initial support for RGB, RGB+W and RGB+CT lights
- New ModeSet Function to switch between white and RGB light
- Support for Fan controllers (or any other enum Type4 dpId)
- Initial support for shutters
- Extra functions
- New optional topic ready to be used with any home automation system
- TuyaSend command updated
- BREAKING CHANGE Removed support for direct upgrade from versions before 126.96.36.199 to versions after 188.8.131.52
- BREAKING CHANGE PlatformIO 5.0 is required to compile Tasmota 8.5+
- BREAKING CHANGE Change White blend mode to using command
- Improvements for Zigbee UI display and ZbBridge
- Experimental virtual CT for 4 channels lights, emulating a 5th channel
- Support for DYP ME007 ultrasonic distance sensor
See changelog for a complete list of new features, changes and fixes.