Open source firmware for ESP8266 devices~
Total local control with quick setup and updates.
Control using MQTT, Web UI, HTTP or serial.
Automate using timers, rules or scripts.
Integration with home automation solutions.
Incredibly expandable and flexible.
Tasmota 9.2.0 Julie*all documentation is for current release only
Tasmota team wishes you happy holidays and a prosperous New Year!
- BREAKING CHANGE mDNS has been removed from all pre-compiled binaries to conserve flash size
- BREAKING CHANGE Removed TuyaMCU Fan functions in favor of new enum dpId's
- BREAKING CHANGE PN532 define
USE_PN532_CAUSE_EVENTSreplaced by rule trigger
BREAKING CHANGE KNX DPT9 (16-bit float) to DPT14 (32-bit float)
Added TuyaMCU support for enum dpId's, some sensors and timers
- Official support for Shelly Dimmer 1 and 2 with custom STM32 firmware from James Turton
- Support for multiple WeMo devices
- Optional CCloader support for CC25xx Zigbee or CC26xx BLE
- New sensor support: more EZO sensors, AS608 optical and R503 capacitive fingerprint sensor, MFRC522 13.56MHz rfid card reader
- New commands:
See changelog for a complete list of new features, changes and bug fixes.
Join our communities and chat~
Report bugs and suggest features~
Open a new topic on Tasmota discussions.
Report a bug in Tasmota issues.