Open source firmware for ESP devices~
Total local control with quick setup and updates.
Control using MQTT, Web UI, HTTP or serial.
Automate using timers, rules or scripts.
Integration with home automation solutions.
Incredibly expandable and flexible.
Install Tasmota using a Chrome based browser at https://tasmota.github.io/install/.
- Tasmota Web Installer improved and integrated in the Flashing tutorial
- Support for improv when using Tasmota Web Installer
- New peripherals: up to four DS3502 digital potentiometers, ADE7880 3 phase energy monitor as used in Shelly 3EM, PCF85363 RTC as used in Shelly 3EM, experimental Sonoff MS01 moisture sensor
- New commands:
Wiperand lots of NeoPool commands
tasmota-minimal.binby removing all commands except Upgrade, Upload, OtaUrl, Seriallog, Weblog and Restart
- Sonoff SPM increase maximum number of relays supported to 32 (8 SPM-4Relay modules)
- Extend number of pulsetimers from 8 to 32
- Support for OpenHASP
- support for BLE Mi Scale V1
- Integrate Homekit in Bluetooth binary
- Berry virtual Alexa hue device
- Berry bootloop protection
See release notes for a complete list of new features, changes and bug fixes.
Join our communities and chat~
Report bugs and suggest features~
Open a new topic on Tasmota discussions.
Report a bug in Tasmota issues.