Open source firmware for ESP devices~
Total local control with quick setup and updates.
Control using MQTT, Web UI, HTTP or serial.
Automate using timers, rules or scripts.
Integration with home automation solutions.
Incredibly expandable and flexible.
Install Tasmota using a Chrome based browser at https://tasmota.github.io/install/.
The big number 10 is here and with such a big number comes stable ESP32 support and a web installer as the easiest way to install Tasmota.
- BREAKING CHANGE Default disable CORS for enhanced security and provide user compile option
- Energy monitoring of individual phases
- Support for second DNS server
- Support for InfluxDB
- Changed message
Upload buffer miscompareinto
Not enough spacewhile upgrading.
- New peripherals: IKEA VINDRIKTNING particle concentration sensor, AM2320 temperature and humidity sensor, Hydreon RG-15 rain sensor, Sensirion SCD40/SCD41 CO2 sensor, SeedStudio Grove HM3301 particle sensor, BL0939 and BL0942 energy monitor, Technoline WS2300-15 Anemometer, Telaire T6700 Series CO2 sensor, CAN bus and Freedom Won Battery Management System, IEM3155 Wattmeter
- New commands:
- Removed command
EnergyResetand replaced by new energy commands
- Initial support for Tasmota Mesh (TasMesh) providing node/broker communication using ESP-NOW
- Initial support for Wi-Fi extender
- Support for ESP32 chips is now stable, ESP32-C3 and ESP32-S2 support is promoted to beta and ESP32-S3 is still untested
tasmota32c3.binfor ESP32-C3 with at least 4MB flash
- support for (Yeelight) Mi Desk Pro using binary
- LVGL updated to v8.0.2
- add GPIO 6/7/8/11 to template construction and remove GPIO 28-31 (remapping so backwards compatible)
- Berry: partition manager, new class webclient for HTTP/HTTPS requests, support for serial, I2S audio mp3 playback, vararg, Curve 25519 EC crypto, ESP32/ESP32S2 DAC gpio
- Fixes: Sonoff L1(lite) controls, negative power values for ADE7953 based devices like Shelly EM
See release notes for a complete list of new features, changes and bug fixes.
Join our communities and chat~
Report bugs and suggest features~
Open a new topic on Tasmota discussions.
Report a bug in Tasmota issues.