Open source firmware for ESP8266 devices~
Total local control with quick setup and updates.
Control using MQTT, Web UI, HTTP or serial.
Automate using timers, rules or scripts.
Integration with home automation solutions.
Incredibly expandable and flexible.
*all documentation is for current release only
Install Tasmota using a Chrome based browser at https://arendst.github.io/Tasmota/
- Support for MQTT using Azure IoT Hub
- new binary
tasmota-zigbee.binfor CC25xx Zigbee Bridge version for 4M+ flash.
- new device IP is displayed in the UI after Wi-Fi initial config #12091
- Allow discovery of MCP2300xx output as relay #12037
USER_RULE3to store rules at compile time
USER_BACKLOGto store commands at compile time to be executed at firmware load or when executing command reset
- New commands:
- Acer projector support #12190
- Preliminary alpha support for ESP32-C3 (RiscV based)
- pull-down buttons
- LVGL support for 3 buttons as rotary encoder #12035
- LVGL support for touchscreen #12039
- LVGL support for TrueType fonts via FreeType library #12087
- LVGL support for PSRAM #12062
- LVGL support for PNG images #12148
- Support for BM8563 RTC chip (I2C) found in M5Stack Core2 and M5StickC #12199
- I2S and Interrupt GPIO types #12192
See changelog for a complete list of new features, changes and bug fixes.
Join our communities and chat~
Report bugs and suggest features~
Open a new topic on Tasmota discussions.
Report a bug in Tasmota issues.