Open source firmware for ESP8266 devices~
Total local control with quick setup and updates.
Control using MQTT, Web UI, HTTP or serial.
Automate using timers, rules or scripts.
Integration with home automation solutions.
Incredibly expandable and flexible.
Tasmota 8.4 George*all documentation is for current release only
- BREAKING CHANGE Change Domoticz commands prefix from
- BREAKING CHANGE Support for Arduino Core versions before 2.7.1 has been removed
- BREAKING CHANGE Limited support of Arduino IDE as an increasing amount of features cannot be compiled with it. PlatformIO is now the only recommended tool for compiling Tasmota.
- Experimental support for Sonoff Zigbee Bridge with a dedicated binary and device module
- Support for switches/relays using AC detection circuitry e.g. Moes MS-104B or BlitzWolf BW-SS5
- Support for VEML6075, VEML7700, BH1750, BL0940, HP303B, iEM3000, LMT01, Teleinfo and Telegram bot
- Initial support for rotary encoder as light controller
- Led<x> can now be PWM controlled. See LedPwmMode
See changelog for a complete list of new features, changes and fixes.
Join our community~
If you like Tasmota~