Open source firmware for ESP devices~
Total local control with quick setup and updates. Control using MQTT, Web UI, HTTP or serial. Automate using timers, rules or scripts. Integration with home automation solutions. Incredibly expandable and flexible.
Tasmota 12.5.0 Peyton
- Shelly Pro 4PM using standard MCP23xxx driver and needs one time Auto-Configuration
- Matter support for Light and Relays
- Added support for:
- PMSA003I Air Quality Sensor
- multiple MCP23008/MCP23017/MCP23S17 as switch/button/relay
- multiple PCF8574 as switch/button/relay
- DingTian virtual switch/button/relay
- GDK101 gamma radiation sensor
- SEN5X gas and air quality sensor
- Shelly Pro 4PM
- ESP32 Berry support for Tensorflow Lite (TFL)
- New commands:
See release notes for a complete list of new features, changes and bug fixes.
Join Our Community~
For feedback, questions, live troubleshooting or just general chat
Report bugs and suggest features~
Open a new topic on Tasmota discussions.
Report a bug in Tasmota issues.