Open source firmware for ESP devices~
Total local control with quick setup and updates. Control using MQTT, Web UI, HTTP or serial. Automate using timers, rules or scripts. Integration with home automation solutions. Incredibly expandable and flexible.
Tasmota 13.2.0 Quincy
Sendmailupgraded to ESP-Mail-Client v3.4.9 from v1.2.0, using BearSSL instead of MbedTLS
- Removed support for Homekit in favour of Matter
- Experimental support for ESP32-C2 and ESP32-C6 using Arduino core v3
- Added rule variables
- Added support for:
- Shelly PlusPMMini, Plus1Mini and Plus1PMMini
- HDMI CEC protocol
- ENS16x air quality and ENS210 temperture and humidity sensors
- HC8 CO2 sensor
- Matter support for Virtual Devices controllable via Rules or Berry
See release notes for a complete list of new features, changes and bug fixes.
Join Our Community~
For feedback, questions, live troubleshooting or just general chat
Report bugs and suggest features~
Open a new topic on Tasmota discussions.
Report a bug in Tasmota issues.