Open source firmware for ESP devices~
Total local control with quick setup and updates. Control using MQTT, Web UI, HTTP or serial. Automate using timers, rules or scripts. Integration with home automation solutions. Incredibly expandable and flexible.
Tasmota 12.4.0 Peter
- TM1638 button and led support are handled as virtual switches and relays
- Added support for:
- up to 3 (ESP8266) or 8 (ESP32) phase modbus energy monitoring device using generic Energy Modbus driver
- RGB displays
- IPv6 DNS records (AAAA) and IPv6 Ping for ESP32 and ESP8266
- TM1650 display as used in some clocks
- CA9632 4-channel 8-bit PWM driver as light driver
- SEN5X gas and air quality sensor
- Shelly Pro 4PM
- ESP32 preliminary support for Matter protocol, milestone 1 (commissioning)
- New commands:
See release notes for a complete list of new features, changes and bug fixes.
Join Our Community~
For feedback, questions, live troubleshooting or just general chat
Report bugs and suggest features~
Open a new topic on Tasmota discussions.
Report a bug in Tasmota issues.