- Login protected
- Multi Update Process
- Select devices to update
- Automatic Modus downloads latest firmware bin from Tasmota GitHub
- Show device information
- Mobile Responsive (Bootstrap4)
- Config devices
- SelfUpdate function for TasmoAdmin (disabled for Docker)
- NightMode (Enable/Disable/Auto) in settings
- AutoScan to find Tasmota Devices
- Support for multiple sensors
- chat (beta)
A ready to use TasmoAdmin-XAMP-Portable-*.zip is available on the release page and is based on XAMPP.
- Download the XAMPP Zip package from the releases page
- Extract the Zip (recommend to put the xamp folder on C:\
- Run once the xamp\setup_xampp.bat
- Start xampp-control.exe
- Start Apache in the opened ControlCenter
- Get your local IP Address
Now you can type in your browser http://YOURLOCALIP and TasmoAdmin shows up.
Running TasmoAdmin on a Linux/Unix hosts requires the following: * A Webserver * apache2 recommended * php7 recommended (works with php5 too) * php-curl php-zip Modules installed
You need to install a web server with php-zip and php-curl modules installed. Also mod_rewrite must be enabled. I suggest to look in the Guide for Ubuntu Server 16.04 and try to adjust it to your server OS.
TasmoAdmin is available as a Docker image at Docker Hub. This is a Linux Alpine (3.7) based image with Apache2 and Php7 installed. It supports multiple architectures, amd64 (i.e. Synology DSM), arm (i.e. Raspberry PI3) and arm64 (i.e. Pine64).
Devices Add/Edit Page~
Config General Page~
Config Network Page~
Update Devices Page~