- Login protected
- Multi Update Process
- Select devices to update
- Automatic Modus downloads latest firmware bin from Tasmota GitHub
- Show device information
- Mobile Responsive (Bootstrap4)
- Config devices
- SelfUpdate function for TasmoAdmin (disabled for Docker)
- NightMode (Enable/Disable/Auto) in settings
- AutoScan to find Tasmota Devices
- Support for multiple sensors
- chat (beta)
TasmoAdmin is available as a Docker image on GitHub packages.
This is a Linux Alpine based image with Nginx and PHP7 installed. It supports multiple architectures, amd64 (i.e. Synology DSM), arm (i.e. Raspberry PI3) and arm64 (i.e. Pine64). Check out the Guide for TasmoAdmin on Docker for setup instructions.
This is the recommended way to get up and running.
Running TasmoAdmin on a Linux/Unix hosts requires the following: * A Webserver * apache2 recommended * php7 recommended (works with php5 too) * php-curl php-zip Modules installed
You need to install a web server with php-zip and php-curl modules installed. Also mod_rewrite must be enabled. I suggest to look in the Guide for Ubuntu Server 16.04 and try to adjust it to your server OS.
Devices Add/Edit Page~
Config General Page~
Config Network Page~
Update Devices Page~